My Tweets

    Follow me @Lavencewong

    Sunday, August 5, 2012

    My First Cosplay

    My first Cosplay was in 2010.
    Actually I wanted to Cosplay quite some time ago.
    Because I love to watch Anime very much and I wish to try to Cosplay an Anime character.
    But I din't know how to Cosplay until one day,
    I saw somebody posted a post about looking for Cosplay partner in Facebook. 
    So I just try my luck and leave a comment in that post.
    " May I become your cosplay partner? I'm interested in Cosplaying but I din't have a chance to Cosplay. If the character  suit me, I would like to try Cosplaying it"
    She replied me on the next day :" Oh! U're very suitable for the character I'm looking for!!"
    I was like:"Wow! Really?!! What kind of Anime character ?!"



    Yup..That was my first Anime character I cosplayed. It's Suzaku from "Code Geass".
    I took this picture during Anime convention Comic Fiesta 2010.
    Since it was my first Cosplay. I have no experience at all.
    There's a lot of things I don't know about Cosplaying.
    So in the end I bought part of the costume and the weapon from an experienced Cosplayer.
    And I bought a white pants and paid money for a tailor to make the vest.
    I din't wear a wig because my hair is long enough to style the hairstyle as the character.
    Kinda save some money from that. Haha!


    During Comic Fiesta 2010.
    I accidentally bump into my students.
    I used to be their Guitar lesson's teacher.
    Haha! Somehow I felt kinda embarrassing and awkward for letting them see my Cosplay. -.-lll


    Another surprise. I met another friend again.
    Her name is Lyndie Ong.
    By the way, she was working part time over there.

    It was a memorable experience in Comic Fiesta 2010.
    I had a lot of fun in Cosplaying.
    I wish to Cosplay again in future. And I will. 
    Actually I'm planning my 2nd Cosplay plan thou.
    Can't wait to Cosplay again.

    1 comment:

    1. wow! you look really amazing and handsome. are you going to cosplay this year (2014) because I'll be looking forward to it =D

      ReplyDelete