My Tweets

    Follow me @Lavencewong

    Saturday, September 1, 2012

    Animangaki 2012

    Long time din't update my blog..Kind of busy these days.
    As I mentioned in the last post, I will cosplay another Anime character.
    Tadaa~ Now I present! My cosplay in Animangaki 2012 Day1

    Takagi Akito from Bakuman


    I really like Bakuman. Actually my favorite character is Moritaka.
    Because I think he has a pure heart and very determine to reach his goal.
    I like Akito too, just not as much as I like Moritaka.
    Akito is an extraordinary smart person and quite funny sometimes.
    There's 1 thing about him that makes me admire him very much. 
    Which is his sincerity and care for his friend. Whatever happens, friendship comes first. 
    And I think I can pull off Akito's look better. So in the end I choose to cosplay Akito.


    Takagi Akito (Shujin) and Moritaka Mashiro (Saikou)

    For more photos please check out on my Facebook -->


    Have you watched this Anime before?
    If not, then you must start watching it.
    It's a very good anime that talks about 2 teenagers pursue their dreams since they were 15 years old.
    Akito is a top student in the school and he's very smart.
    One day, he notice his classmate Moritaka is skilled and talented in drawing manga.
    So Akito asked Moritaka to be his partner. Akito could write very interesting story so he wanted to be the manga writer and Moritaka loves to draw manga since he was young so he wanted to be the manga artist. They as a team, both of their goal is to be best mangaka in Japan ( manga artist ).


    I've already watched 2 seasons.
    Now i'm waiting for the 3rd season.
    So excited!!

    I will write more about Bakuman in the next post.
    Stay tune...











    No comments:

    Post a Comment