My Tweets

    Follow me @Lavencewong

    Monday, July 30, 2012

    29 July 2012 Diary

    Dear Diary,
    I had a kinda "memorable day"? I guess?
    So I think I shall blog about it. Haha! xD



    I went to Mid Valley and sent two pants to my customer from my online shop yesterday.


    This is how Mid Valley look like lately. At the center hall have a scene deploy for Hari Raya.
    They are selling some Malaysian food,clothes,accesories and bla bla......


    After sending the stuff to my customer.
    I met my friend Ritchie Rich and had lunch together. I was starving~



     Chicken Hamburg Steak and Orange juice in Waku Waku Japanese restaurant at Mid Valley top floor .
    Yummy~~

    After we finish our lunch we went to window shopping.
    We went to SaSa coz we need to help Ritchie's sister buy shadow liner brush .
    When we walk into SaSa, the sales girls were looking at us ..-.-lll
    Fuck! I feel So embarrassed!


    After buying the brush then we went to look for the clothes for cosplaying Bakuman Mashiro Character. My friend is the one who will Cosplay as Mashiro(Left side) and I'm going to Cosplay Takagi (Right side)  U might not know I used to be a cosplayer. Although I'm not the hardcore type. I will post some of my Cosplay photo taken at CF 2010 in my blog soon. So stay tune!! ^^

    After that we went to The Garden's Cafe and had some Dessert.
    Guess what I see?
    Cosplayers Cosplaying as Suzaku and Euphemia from Code Geass! 
    I was once cosplay as Suzaki at CF2010 before.
    It does bring back memories.




    And then... Here comes my desert. Nice~





    That's all for what I have did today.
    Kinda redundant but..
    Thanks for reading!
    cheers!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment