My Tweets

    Follow me @Lavencewong

    Wednesday, July 25, 2012

    Anisong

    Anime song is the Opening and Ending theme song of Japanese Animation, also known as Anisong. 
    I especially like Japan Anisong music because I like Jrock music. 
    Most of the Anisong's melody is very powerful and it inspires me a lot.
    When I feel lost and helpless, I will listen to Anisong. 
    Because it will make me feel better. 
    That's why i like Anisong so much. 


    Let's talk about the difference between Anisong, English and Chinese songs. 
    In my opinion, I think it's the Style.
    Most of the Anisong are Jrock, Poprock, soft rock, Heavy Metal. 
    And the story of the lyrics and melody is mostly based on Hope and Friendship, Nakama. 


    English songs are mostly of the made of Techno,R&B Techno,Death Metal.
    The Lyrics and melody is usually about being Sexy and in Love. 


    Chinese songs are mostly made of Pop and Rock genre.
    The Lyrics and Melody is mostly made of love ,break ups, sadness. 


    The Anisong I like the most is One Piece Opening songs "One Day" By The Rootless. 





    I feel this powerful energy, it's makes me believe that I can fight and pursue my dreams.XD 
    I too listen to Friends by Yamaguchi Kappei and Eternal Pose by Asia Engineer from One Piece.


    Because they are relaxing songs.  I will Listen to Secret Base 10 years after when i am sad. When i listen to this song, I feel very touched. 


    I listen to Colors by Flow From Code Geass and RPG_Rockin_Playing_Game by SUG from Fairy Tail when i'm driving.Because it makes me feel like I've become a Professional Racer when i listen to these kind of songs.


    Hahaha!!


    So how about you?
    Do you like Anisong?
    Which is your favorite Anisong?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment