My Tweets

    Follow me @Lavencewong

    Sunday, July 15, 2012

    Bon Odori 2012


    Last night i went to Bon Odori with my best friend Ritchie (Kenta) .
    As u see,we are wearing Yukata together.What do u think? Look good on us? Hehe~ ^^





    I Haven't been there for few years.But everything still the same, a lot of people there and many cute little japanese girl. We reach there about 18:00.




    When we get there the first thing we do is go to buy Japanese Drink Ramune Feel so refreshed. It was my first time drinking Ramune,It's very special to me and I like it because it's very gassy.


    I had Yakisoba,Okonomiyaki and Sushi for my dinner. It was my first time eating Okonomiyaki too. Okonomiyaki is my favorite food among all the Japanese food I had during the dinner. Unfortunately I can't try the Big Squid (Sotong) they already sold out!! WTF?
    My friend told me that the Big Squid is super YUMMY!!!!!
    Arghhh! must try it next year!! Wait for me to eat you ,Big Squid!! XD


    I took a few photo for Ritchie(kenta).
    I like this photo very much because the back light Effect is very cool!
    Do you like it?



    Here is my Yukata Look.How is it?

    After our dinner. Dance time!!!


    When we were there, some people offer us to take photo with them. Hehe ^^
    They even thought we are Japanese.  Maybe, it was because of the Yukata I'm wearing. If they post the photo on Facebook I wish they will tag me. Because I want to see the photo too! ><

    It was a pleasant event but there were an accident. Some teenager kept fooling and running around in the dancing crowd.End up one of them accidentally step on an auntie's toe. Her toe was bleeding. A lot of blood! She was very angry. But the teenager din't even apologize to the auntie!! I really hate this kind of people!!! Really no manners!!


    Anyway..

    How about you?
    Have you been to Bon Odori? 

    Please share your experience with me.^^







    No comments:

    Post a Comment