My Tweets

    Follow me @Lavencewong

    Sunday, July 22, 2012

    My Favorite Anime


    My favorite Anime is One Piece.
    I watch One Piece manga since i was 16 years old .
    And watch Anime since i was 17 years old.

    When I first time to watched one piece. The first impression, I was like
    "Huh?! pirate could actually become Pirate King?!!"
    I thought it was a story about bad pirate But it wasn't like that at all.
    Luffy is a very good hearted Pirate.
    Become a Pirate King “海贼王” is Luffy's dream.
    That mean he wants to be the strongest pirate in the world.
    And Luffy is a ゴム人間(Rubber Man) a supernatural ability.
    The character and story is very unique and interesting to me.
    That's how I started to like One Piece.




    My favorite character is Monkey D. Luffy, The main lead.
    He wishes to succeed Gol.D.Roger, the deceased Pirate King.
    By finding his treasure, the "One Piece".
    And he kept trying and pursuing his dream.
    It inspire me to work harder as well.


    The most stupid character I think is Cooker Sanji.
    Because every time when he sees a gorgeous and pretty lady he will become like this 


    Hahahahah!!!
    very funny right?


    My dream girl in One Piece is Boa Hancock
    Because she is a gorgeous and pretty girl.
    Everybody love Hancock in One Piece except Luffy. XD
    She's a very tough women too.


    She's in love with Luffy. 
    When she sees Luffy she will become very shy,very gentle and very cute and will take very good care of Luffy.
    Don't you think she's very hot?


    The scene i cried in One Piece is 
    When Chopper leaving his home with Luffy.

    And Ace died in front of Luffy~T.T
    It's very sad moment for everybody...


    Do you know about the Devil Fruit?
    It's like a magical fruit that will give you supernatural ability.
    They have a lot of different supernatural ability but I especially like element power like Fire, Ice and Thunder.
    How cool would it be if I have those power. Haha~



    If we have Devil Fruit in reality life i will choose the Wind power.
    So I can fly in the air and can control the wind.
    Very cool right? Just my fantasy thou.

    By the way, the wind ability is not shown in One Piece yet.
    I think it will be really cool if have this ability in one piece. I'm looking forward to it.

    One Piece inspired me a lot. It taught me that if u have a dream, you must be determine and do whatever it takes to reach your goal.
    And Luffy never leave his Nakama (comrades) behind. He's always there for them whenever they need help. So it is same to our daily life. We must cherish and be supportive to our friends and family.

    I guess many of you love One Piece as I do. 
    If you din't know about One Piece. 
    Hope you gained a little of knowledge about One Piece after reading this post.

    Thank you for reading...
    Cheers





    2 comments: